Search This Blog

Friday, July 28, 2017

The struggle is real

This is me this week!!! Anyone else? What is it with pre-teen girls? I always thought girls were supposed to be cleaner & more organized than bots. Not my daughter!! My teenage sons room is pretty spotless; my ten year old daughters is a WAY different story. Her room looks like a freaking hurricane went through it at all times. My ocd can not handle her room. She is like miniature size hoarder. It's a constant battle to the point that I just don't go in there unless I have to. After reading lots of debates and advice on how to handle this battle I have chosen to avoid it. Pick your battles moms and I'm not picking that one. Kidzedge has a nice article on whether or not kids should be forced to clean their rooms. It's the main reason I've decided to just avoid the battle and live to fight another day. Battle on moms!

No comments:

Importance of Coaches