Search This Blog

Monday, August 7, 2017

Partners

A lot of my posts are about being a mom tonight i'd like to talk with you about your partner & his role in your kids lives.

I am very fortunate to have a, for the most part, pretty amazing husband who is an even more amazing dad. He has invested countless hours in building our children up. He has coached or helped coach all of their sports for years & years. He helps them with school work, helps get them where they need to be (even when it's states away for baseball), does his best to never miss anything they do, and so much more--he's just overall a pretty great dad and husband.

In this day & age when both parents almost have to work having a spouse that will help out in the home & kid life is a neccesity. I wish everyone were as lucky as I am.

I know, I know there is much debate on this topic, but as a kid who grew up without a father I can not stress how important I feel fathers are in a kids life. Parenting magazine had a great article on this subject that I agree with whole heartedly. When I was a kid growing up in the foster care system there wasn't anything I wouldn't have goven for a dad half as good as my husband is to our kids.

So appreciate your husband & the role he plays in your kids life. It's also as equally as important as your role in their lives.

No comments:

Importance of Coaches