Search This Blog

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Navigating the Teen Years

   We are kind of newer to the teen years since our son is only 15. But holy cow this is hard already. Right now my 6'5" teenage son is standing in a corner where I'm pretty sure I may leave him there for the rest of the night with the exception of baseball practice. What do you do with a talking back teenager? I do not know!!! I have had several bad thoughts cross my mind today, though none are effective parenting. Lol, I even asked my husband if it were too late to put him up for adoption. All joking aside if you too are having this problem what do you do that is effective? Think about it for a minute......

Webmd has a list of tips that you may find helpful while you try to hang onto your sanity. I know I may lose mine.

No comments:

Importance of Coaches