Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Super Mom

As moms we do everything, from house work, to kid work, to jobs outside of the home, and some of us go to school. That's my life now. I go to school full time, work full time, sit on 2 of my kids sports boards & find time to do house work & things with the kids. Right now on top of all of that we are planning a cheer competition that we are required to host this year for my daughter's cheer.



How do we do it all?



I find it easiest when I am super organized; I am already very type a, so organization is my thing.


Verywell has great tips for busy moms that I try to live by. I do struggle with saying no, that is my biggest weakness. I need to learn to say it more often!! I just want my kids things to go well & be enjoyable not just for them but for all kids. So saying no is a real struggle for me.


If you're like me we should practice saying this word: NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!!! Try saying it more often.





No comments:

Importance of Coaches