Search This Blog

Friday, August 4, 2017

Mom life struggles

What do moms do when there are no kids at home?

This doesnt happen often in my house. Both of my kids are at the fair with friends tonight & my hubby is at work. So what am I doing?

Well, super exciting things like.........laundry, dishes, vacuuming--you know all the super fun stuff moms get to do.

I always think I will do all these great things for myself when the kids aren't home. But this is the inevitable trap that I fall into.

What are some other more for you things you can do when the kids are away:

  • Take a bubblebath
  • Give yourself a pedi/mani
  • Catch up on something you want to watch (no cartoons or kid shows)
  • Have a glass of wine
  • Read an actual adult book 
Enjoy the peace and quiet while it lasts

1 comment:

Sidney said...

That is so true, you could also have some adult friends over and drink some wine without the kids being there.

Importance of Coaches